An Industry-Wide Movement
The AskPatty.com Certified Female Friendly® program was designed to train and certify car dealers, tire dealers, quick lubes, and service centers on how to attract, sell, retain, and increase loyalty with women customers.
Certified Female Friendly® Program ROI
We are a female-friendly training, certification and marketing to women company that enables automotive retail locations to create a culture that is Certified Female Friendly®. Our clients leverage becoming Certified Female Friendly® as a strategic advantage, differentiation to reach more women utilizing our effective brand placement, marketing and advertising strategies. We are not primarily a lead provider.
AskPatty.com Certified Female Friendly® clients report the following top 10 ROI results:
- Increase in employee customer service skills, improved workplace culture and improved CSI, Customer Service Index, scores.
- Increased company name and location brand awareness, local market visibility and local media exposure due to joint marketing and PR efforts aimed at women.
- Increased social media reach and visibility on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube and other social sites.
- Increase in website traffic of up to 30%.
- 25% increase in positive 3rd party online reviews from women.
- Increase in qualified candidates who apply for employment via employment call to action, both men and women, in sales, marketing, management, technician, service writer and other roles.
- Increase of up to 37% of women contacting location for sales and service.
- Improvement in curb appeal, look and feel of location and waiting room experience.
- Increased in knowledge of appropriate assets to use, tools and ability to market and advertise to women effectively.
- Strategic competitive advantage and differentiation with competitors, growth of market share.
Client Profile Listing Visitor Metrics:
- Range is 350 – 750 local market visitors per month per location to micro site pages and banner clicks.
- Inquiry's range from 5 to 170 per month for sales/service/employment opportunity requests.
- Note: Traffic varies on local market size, placement on main company site and use of unique URL in co-branded marketing and advertising efforts.