AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo

Wat is the name of the part that the transmission oil the engine oil and the coolant runs to it

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Jessica Howe, Automotive Expert & Coach at


Thank you for writing in. You are likely looking into the radiator. It is responsible for helping regulate engine coolant temperatures, and your transmission fluid and engine oil can also be routed to through it to keep them cooler as well. Good luck!

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Honda Accord FAQs

  • I have a 2002 Honda Accord and an oil leak, but not on the ground and now black fluid ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities