AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo

My car broke down on me in Carolina and I have Cnt transmission that had a recall on it last year my warranty ran out because my car has almost 200,000 miles on it. I live in Florida and Dnt know what to do at this point please help

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Jessica Howe, Automotive Expert & Coach at


Thank you for reaching out. Unfortunately, there is nothing you can do short of joining in or starting a lawsuit. You will have to trade in the vehicle or pay for repairs out of pocket if you need your vehicle back now. There are several legal experts who are working with customers in your exact position, although it may not be worth it for you in the long run. Good luck! 

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Nissan Altima FAQs

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities