AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
Where is the idle air control valve is located on my Jeep? It's a 2007 Jeep Commander with a 3.7 liter V6.

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Amanda J. Pierce, MBA Trell, Your Idle Air Control Valve (IAC) is located on the throttle body, and fairly simple to uninstall, many can simply have the head sensor unit cleaned of carbon and replace.

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Jeep Commander FAQs

  • My 2007 Jeep Commander once started went into drive but would only go about 20mph and the ... Read More
  • I had my oil changed at a local place which was of course different from the dealer. I ... Read More
  • 1. When I press on the brake pedal, after the car is at a complete stop and my foot is ... Read More
  • Thanks for adivce before.I have a subaru forester that my family out grow and need ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities