AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I have a Jeep Cherokee with a 3 inch lift. I will be installing a SYE (slip yoke eliminator) in the near future. Before I do I have to get shims and I am not sure what size to get?

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Amy Mattinat, Owner and Author at Auto Craftsmen Ltd Go to You will need to give them the year of your Cherokee.

Lori Johnson, Owner and Instructor at Ladies Start Your Engines Dear Jennifer, Check out these websites...I think they might help you. Good luck. Lori Johnson

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Jeep Cherokee FAQs

  • The car occasionally makes a creaking noise behind the front console after you go a ... Read More

  • Why would my front tires be pulling in toward each other even though I just fixed the ... Read More
  • How do I replace the cigarette lighter in a Jeep Cherokee? Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities