AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
Dear Sir or Madam, We are having problems with the people in one repair shop who promised to fix our car We had already our transmission changed in the same place a year ago and we called them They persuaded us that was something small,they offered an warranty and we payd the tall and we got the car there they started blackmailing us.It was almost an identical situation the first time when we had to deal with these people.They are trying to take advantage of us/we are Bulgarians and we are petty new to the country/ But this time we are determined to fight for our rights. If you are interested in our case,please let us know. Who do we need to contact to have our case solved? We can provide all the information needed. Polya Todorova cell-4077210645

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Lori Johnson, Owner and Instructor at Ladies Start Your Engines Dear Polya, You should contact the Better Business Bureau ( to file a claim and get advice. You can also contact the Bureau of Automotive Repair in your state, or you can file a claim with you States Attorney's office.

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Pontiac Tran Sport FAQs

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities