In your opinion, is this a good price for the 2008 Camry below with the options features?
Your Price including leather is $26100.00 after all incentives and discounts plus T.T&L.
Price is good for 72hrs
2008 Toyota Camry MSRP
Model - 2550 4-DOOR SE V6 SE Base: $25,630.00
Exterior Color - 01G3 GRAY ME. Installed Options: $3,240.00
Interior Color - FC15 FC15 Total: $28,870.00
Standard Features for this model
MECHANICAL & PERFORMANCE COMFORT & CONVENIENCE
- 3.5L 268HP V6 DOHC 24V VVT-i SFI Eng. - Sport Interior w/ Sport Fabric Seats
- 6-Speed ECT-i A/T w/ Sequential Shift - Air Conditioner with Pollen Filter
- 17\" Alloy Wheels w/P215/55R17 Tires - Digital AM/FM/CD/MP3 Player w/6 Speakers
- Sport Suspension Incl: Solid Fr & Rear - Fixed Rear Seat w/ Center Pass-Thru
- Anti-Roll Bars, Sport Springs & Bushings - Variable Intermittent Wipers
- 4-Wheel Disc Brakes - Power Windows w/Driver\
You might be able to negotiate a few hundred dollars more discount, but you must be sure you do not have anything "dealer added" to the vehicle, such as a Protection Package (Rustproofing, Fabric Protector, etc.) that almost always carries a heavy mark up.
You can to to several websites and actually "spec" out your car to get the exact costs, but from what I can tell this should be a decent deal. Be careful when you go in to pay for the car because they will want you to buy several "aftermarket" finance options. Check all of your available financing sources (i.e.: Credit Union, you personal bank, etc.) so you know exactly what your credit will allow you to get as an interest rate.
Hope this helps....good luck.
〉 Answered on Nov 26th, 2007 by Jessie L Thatcher, F&I and Sales Specialist at Reynolds and Reynolds Company (Retired)