AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I am the original owner of a 1969 Camaro convertible.I have garaged the car, it has it

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Debbie Lee, President at Professional Car Care Joan, you can go to your local dealership they will have referrals for you or have a body shop on site... Look through your newspaper ads, ask friends who they have used. You can also find ASE certified shops by putting your zip code in and it will give you local shops. Debbie Lee

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Chevrolet Camaro FAQs

  • I have a 94 camaro. The transmission needs to be rebuilt or replaced. Since the car is so ... Read More
  • Can the drooping headliner in my Camaro be fixed? Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities