AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I have and 93 Acura which was in car accident, an I'm looking for someone who can fix it for a cheap price or trade the car in for something else can you give some information.

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Patty Streeter,  at Lateisha, If you are looking for someone to repair it you can go a few different routes. You can declare it to the insurance company and ask for their preferred collision repair facilities/technicians. They should be able to give you a list of places to go. The good thing about going that route is they typically warranty the work for life. You can also look for an ASE certified shop near you to do any repair work. Search for one by zip code here: You can also take to your local Acura dealership for repairs or quotes for trade in. The dealership will be the best bet for trade in. The problem is that depending on how bad the vehicle is, they might not want to trade it in at all or will give you a very low price. If it s damaged too much, they won't be able to sell it either, so they will not likley want to take it on. Your best bet may be to repair it so it is safe and in good working condition and do a private party sale. You can look up the value of your vehicle at, but remember with a damaged or salvaged title, the value will be much lower. Good luck!

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Acura Integra FAQs

  • Thank you for providing this information. I am interested in buying a fuel ... Read More
  • I have a 94 manual Acura Integra. I just had the clutch replaced then the clutch master ... Read More
  • Hi my name is Sherri Im looking for some help, I own a Repair shop in San Bruno Ca. I ... Read More
  • I drive a 1992 Acura Integra with about 95,000 miles on it. Recently, when making hard ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities