AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I have a 1999 Mercury Grand Marquis with 80,000 miles. The cruise control no longer works. Is the only solution to go to a high priced Mercury service technician? Thank you.

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Patty Streeter,  at Ann, You can take it to any ASE certified Master Technician for repair however your authorized Mercury dealership will have the most experience in repairing this problem. To find a certifiedASE technician near you, check out this search here:

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Mercury Grand Marquis FAQs

  • What do you think I should do, is the cheapest way to get my car to pass the ... Read More
  • I need to know what the lights mean that light up on a panel above the mirror, there are ... Read More
  • I need new tires for my 06 Mercury Montigo (18") Should I buy the Big O Tires Euro tire ... Read More
  • The year of the car is 1999. The cruise only works one time after starting up and ... Read More
  • I drive a 1999 Mercury Marquis. On occasion I have had difficulty when the steering ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities