AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
How do i go about doing my own transmission fluid change on my 2000 toyota echo? Can you recommend a shop that i can trust to bring my car in for a winterization, fuel injector cleaner. I do the basic oil and filter and tune up just cant do it all. I live in Levittown ny.

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Jamey Wozniak, Owner and CEO at Joe's Hitch, Trailer & Truck Accessories A certified ASE technician is a good choice when it comes to transmissions.  Many cars require filter changes too and some have sealed transmissions.  Use your owners manual to find the proper maintenance your vehicle requires.  As for find a tech - look at Be Car Care Aware!

Patty Streeter,  at We have an Ask Patty certified Female Friendly Dealer in your area! Star Toyota is in Queens and we recommend them as a female friendly dealer and service department. You can reach them at their web site: Good luck!

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Toyota Echo FAQs

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities