AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I only use my BMW in the summer and am looking for a product that is easy to use (for someone who knows nothing about cars) that will prevent the battery from being drained in the winter.

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Jamey Wozniak, Owner and CEO at Joe's Hitch, Trailer & Truck Accessories You can purchase a trickle charger at any local parts store.

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related BMW 740I FAQs

  • BMW 740 142,000 miles automatic trans will not upshift into overdrive Read More
  • do i need special tools to replace the o2 sensor on my *97 bmw 740i? is it possible i can ... Read More
  • i have '97 bmw 740i, and got a check engine light come on. code says p1174, & p1175. my ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities