AskPatty Certified Female Friendly Logo
I was in a hit-and-run accident. Should I have tried to follow the car that hit me?

Answers from the Automotive Experts

Patty Streeter,  at Debbie, I hope you or your passengers were not injured in the accident! Did you write down a description, make and model or get the license plate of the car that hit you? Your best bet its to contact your local police, sheriff or highway patrol department and report this accident . You can ask your question from these experts as these professionals are trained in this area. My personal advice would be not to chase down the offending driver as an altercation with the offending driver might lead to more problems. You safety would be my number one priority.

Contribute to this question:

blog comments powered by Disqus

Related Audi A3 FAQs

  • What is the function of a distributer? can it effect gas usage when not replaced or ... Read More
  • has there been any good reviews of audi's a3 cars? any feedback as to whether it is a ... Read More

Need Car Advice?

Ask The Experts!

Looking for a New or Used Car?

Search for our Certified Female Friendly® Car Buying Marketplace locations

Help Our Charities