This is a 2003 VW Jetta 1.8L Turbo GLS model.
It will crank but will not start. This happened intermittently over a few week period of time. I had gone out and messed with it multiple times and got it to start multiple times. However, now it won't start almost no matter what I try. Before when I got it to start, I had cleaned out the spark plugs which had a lot of oil. Twice I got it to start this way. Then I changed the valve cover gasket. A few days later it wouldn't start again, so I changed the spark plugs and a few days later it wouldn't start. I then changed the fuel pressure regulator and got it to start 3 times before it once again wouldn't start. I seem to have spark but possibly not fuel... although starting fluid in the air intake has also not worked.
I had no codes before the when it wasn't starting but I now have 10 check engine codes. I also had an 11th code but it has gone away on its own. I listed them all below and in order. The 11th code is listed as well.
1) p0261 - Cylinder 1 Injector Circuit Low
2) p0267 - Cylinder 3 Injector Circuit Low
3) p0270 - Cylinder 4 Injector Circuit Low
4) p0264 - Cylinder 2 Injector Circuit Low
5) P0445 - Evaporative Emission System Purge Control Valve Circuit Shorted
6) P0037 - Heated Oxygen Sensor Heater Control Circuit Low Bank 1 Sensor 2
7) P0418 - Secondary Air Injector Relay A Malfunction
8) P0010 - Intake (A) Camshaft Position Actuator Circuit / Open (Bank 1)
9) P0414 - Secondary Air Injection Switching Valve A Circuit Shorted
10) P0141 - Oxygen Sensor Heater Circuit Bank 1 Sensor 2
11) (this code is no longer showing) P2401 - Evaporative Emission System Leak Detection Pump Control Circuit Low